1. Money cannot buy happiness, but its more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.
2. Forgive your enemy but remember the bastard’s name.
3. Help someone when they are in trouble and they will remember you when they’re in trouble again.
4. Many people are alive only because its illegal to shoot them.
5. Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then again, neither does milk.
Tag Archives: God
- an appearance or manifestation, especially of a deity.
- sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something.
- initiated by some simple or commonplace occurrence or experience.